Hi Tom,
Glad you got your product license. Allot of time and hard work has gone
into putting together Monte and it is nice to know it is appreciated.
You will be happy to know Beta 8 has level 6 so you registered types
will be able to explore five more levels than the rest of those just
playing demos. <Smile>