I have to say, this is a very good game.  Dispike the hint that you must
jump down from the rope to get to other parts of the game which wasn't in
the manual.  I kept on wondering why I couldn't get any further then room 8
until I tried going down the rope, and found that I was in a new room full
of "Snakes" eeeek. . .

I'm glad I purchased my copy, as I was flying through the first level in
less then 5mins.

Have any consideration of making a metroid type side scroller like this ever
been thought about?  And a suggestion, different music for each level.

Can't wait to try beta 8.

Peace

Kuvvosh.