Hello Thomas. I wanted to make a suggestion regarding the registration
program. I realize of course that you may not be able to change this,
but if you can then hear goes.

After you put in your correct name and key and see the dialog box
acknowledging the key has successfully been entered, the program should
close as soon as you press the OK button. This way you don't have to
close it afterward. Just a minor thing and it makes no difference to me,
but I figured that a more newbie type of user might get confused and
start putting in the key info again even though it's already there.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net