Hi Jimmy,
Like I said it won't be much. Perhaps $3 to $5. Haven't decided how much
to raise it after the holidays, but it won't be allot of extra money.
like I said the pre-order sales do have a bit of a discount, but it
isn't a huge discount this time round. Main reasont the game is so high
is that I lost allot of cash on this deal with James North, and i am
attempting to clear something off of this project.