Hi Damniel.

Nice to meet another Uk student type bloke on this list. There is a hole
load of self-voicing games available in different genres from action to
sports available, everything from trivia stuff such as you'd find on
Pressakey.net, to completely 3D virtual environmnet games, where you walk
round a base or castle solving puzles, killing monsters etc. though not all
of them are free, all have playable demos so you can get a feel for if you
like the game first.

for the largest and most uptodate list of audio games, check out the
"fantastic games and where to find them" list on http://www.pcsgames.net/

then, there are quite a few websites and other places that provide games
which you'd be able to play with Jaws. You might particularly like these
sorts of things if your an Rpg fan. For a very nice list see the games to
play online page at http://www.whitestick.co.uk/ongames.html

Then, there are also some fantasy gamebooks wich you might like, and could
read with jaws. These are short rp type adventures where you progress
through the story by choosing links on were to go next, occasionally rolling
dice (often the website will take care of that for you, and if not, there's
a very nice free self-voicing dice program available). you can find a list
of these gamebooks on http://www.whitestick.co.uk/fantasy.html

then, there are streight text adventure games (again accessible with Jaws),
where you progress by typing commands such as "go north" "take pick" etc.
these can also be fun, if you like puzles. to find out more see
http://www.microheaven.com/IFGuide/IFGuide.pl?step=6&c=0

there are some general lists of games which it might help you to have a look
at, and try any you like the look of. personally, i recommend trying as much
as poss, sinse there are a lot of games out there, and even one you don't
initially like the sound of might surprise you.

I could recommend some of my favourites, but I'll save that for another mail
sinse this one is about to explode.

Beware the Grue!