hello jim, we play your golf game all the time...think it is coool... the
sound affects are awsome, and i love getting whole in ones. need to get better
though, i always seem to hit the sand traps. lol. will try some other games of
yours, i love football myself, so will give it a go. thanks for the
response...i think your game is fantastic, and hope you can introduce new ones
as time goes on> Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:52:29 -0500> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: Gamers@audyssey.org> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gamer wanting a
challenge!> > Hi Daniel,> > Welcome to the list.> > I have a whole bunch of
games that I have created. I will list them below. They are all totally free
and on my web site. Hope that you might find some of them fun and challenging.>
> My newest game is Homer on a Harley.> > You are Homer, the Harley riding
motorcycle dare devil. You have brought three of your specially modified Harley
Davidson motorcycles to a small oval race track to try to set the record for
the number of school buses you can jump.> > Version 2 fixes the resume game and
horn bugs as well as adds the play again and rocket booster features.> > And
here is the list of my other games.> > Baseball > BattleShip> Black Jack> Bop
It> Concentration > Craps> Draw Poker> Football > Golf > Hangman > Life > Mach
1> Master Mind > Monopoly > Pong> Roulette> Simon > Skunk > Slot Machine>
Snakes and Ladders > Spanker > Star Mule> Trivia game engine> Trucker >
Yahtzee> > Braille reference guide> Brain> Reader> Waver> > Batting practice>
Golf course maker> > BFN> > Jim> > Check my web site for my free blind
accessible pc dos and windows games.> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.kitchensinc.net> (440) 286-6920> Chardon Ohio USA> ---> Gamers
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]> You can make changes or update your subscription via the
web, at> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.> All
messages are archived and can be searched and read at>
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> If you have any questions or
concerns regarding the management of the list,> please send E-mail to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]