Hi Che. I also know that BSC and GMA games do not take over the keyboard
when the game does not have focus. I'm no programmer, but I figured that
if some do it, others may also be able to. It's not too big of a deal
for me either way because when I play games, I usually don't have
anything else open to begin with, but from the messages on this thread,
it seems it is a bigger deal for some.

Good luck with this one Tom.

Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net