Hello. I'd like to say that Indiana had a lot of snow and so I decided
to play games on my Vista machine. One thing which I'd like to update is
that Lone Wolf and Window-Eyes 6.1 do work in Vista together. In going
through the gamers archives, I read Tom Ward's excellent post on his
experiences with Vista and what games would work on it. I ended up
installing all games to a local programs folder I created in my own
account and the GMA games just work without having to run them as admins
which is a great thing. I just played a couple of Lone Wolf games and it
definitely interfaced with Window-Eyes with no problems.

All the best.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net