I disagree with making it possible to warp back. Keeping it the way it
is keeps re playability because you will learn to get all your stuff as
you come across it. if you miss out on a key, too bad. That is just my
opinion. As it is, I already feel Tom has made too many ways of adding
too much ease to the game. if you want to know what I'm talking about,
press the M key.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net