Hello Cory. Don't you think you are making assumptions here? Just
because Phil stated he cannot disclose where he got the voices from, it
does not mean they are being illegally used. What if he's on an NDA from
the company? You just don't know. Automatically assuming it's due to
illegal reasons is just waisting time because as I said, you really
don't know.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net