There is a new game called Say What that sounds cool.  Also, I found a
little travel version of Bop it, but it's called Click it.  It has a click
it switch, a mix it knob, a pull it trigger and a hit it button, and it's
much faster that Bop it.  Like most keychain games, such as fishing and
tennis, (I'd like to get my hands on those two games again,) the game gets
faster and faster until it's almost impossible to win--I've beaten both bop
its but haven't even broke 50 on this game yet.  The best bop it style game
is Nujam.  Mine broke, and it's depressing--but the game is very cool,
especially the mode in rhythm jam where you can play all the way through no
matter how many times you mess up.  Groove it is cool too.  I haven't beaten
it yet, but I've come very close.  My family always laughs at it when I'm
playing and then it says, "You know the moves but can you do it with the
lights out?"
Anyway, you probably have to do lots of shopping on eBay to find good stuff.
You can also look for games called Bird Brain, brain warp, brain bash, brain
shift and others like it.  There's also a talking yoda complete with light
saber.  The light saber has a built-in motion sensor that tells Yoda what
you're doing.  Yoda tells you what moves to do, and as you do them
successfully you get promoted from apprentice to master and the moves get
more complicated.  It's fun to hold him upside down as well.  It's not the
real Yoda's voice, but it's still a cool toy to mess with.
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.