For what it's worth. I did not take your message negatively either. The
thing is, people reading e-mail cannot and should not attempt to decide
what the mood or tone of the person writing is. Let's face it, reading
e-mails from someone is not at all like actually talking to them. Just
my 2 cents worth.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net