try reinstalling mudsplat and see if that helps. It took up a lot of my
computer's resources to run the game. I liked it but it was difficult to
work with sometimes.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Katie Madison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mud splat problem, Please help!

Hi All.
There's an audio game that I downloaded. It's called mud splat. The game is
from tactile interactive multimedia. If any of you have ever heard of, or
played this game, I'm having a problem.
When I try to run the program, the computer just restarts itself. Has anyone
ever had this happen? All help will be greatly appreciated.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]