hello to all

i have written the following to hasbro limited int he UK
bopit download i feel needs to be altered, and please if anyone agrees
with my below letter in the UK, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
event he americans should push for it as this is a step back, not
forward. i ahve now had to purchase a bop it extreme 2 to satisfy my
bop it hunger lol

        hello

as a blind fan of hasbro products, i am extremely disappointed in the
way the bop it download is played out.
firstly i was told via the hasbro company, that the colours, yellow
and green, were not utilized in solo modes. to my delight however,
when they were needed in level 4 of the bopit download product, they
were voices, and i was able to figure out, which side of the bop it
controler was yellow and which therefore, was green
however the complications have arrisen when level five and six are
attempted to be played
As a totally blind player, how can i detect if a different control has
been lit up when another one is announced, thus prompting me to do
nothing
for example if i hear spin it, i automatically reach for spoin it, but
if pull it lit up, it is my understanding that one hears, spin it, but
has to miss that turn as something else has lit up

this now makes the game, from this point on virtually unusable which
to e is discriminatory as all of the other hasbro bop it generations
have been completely and utterly accessible
granted, we can play levels seven to ten respectively, as they mirro 1
to 4 levels but in sound, no difficulties are encountered there
However of course levels 11 and 12 will play a sound and possibly,
though i assume this is a random timer, light up another control on
the body of the unit

may i suggest, a possible update to the bop it firmware that one can
download
and this should not be too hard to implement and in my view, make the
game even more of a challenge fore a sighted colleague

have it whereby in levels 5 and six, one has to do the opposite of the
command voiced
so if you hear pull it, you ahve to spin it, bop it remains as bop it,
twist it can be flick it for example, these are just suggestions
i feel that this can be easily achieved and would thus mean that,
although i feel i am stepping backwards now and getting the bopit
extreme 2, which in my view having a score of 250 is no where near as
compettative and challenging as 1000, will suffice for now, until an
alternative arrangement can possibly be made to enable a blind person
or visually impaired, to complete this bop it download, if played solo
i am displeasured by the fact that up to level 4 we have no
difficulties but as mentioned, from level 5 6, 11 12 and maybe the
final three levels 13 to 15 respectively, we can't play and if we
can't complete this game in solo mode i see no virtue in continuing to
play
i do hope you have find my ideas constructive, and i'd be interested,
when time permits as the holidays are fast upon us, to recieve a
response
i'd be happy to test out the idea i have outlined if it were
implemented, and if indeed one can update the firmware of the device
to alter game play, as would other united kingdom based blind friends
of mine
thanks, william lomas