Hi Claudio,
Yeah, the translation looks good. It looks like a typical VB 6 error
message. In less technical terms what the message is basically saying,
"Help! I can not create or use this object variable for some unknown
reason."
At a guess I am suspecting the program can't find some dependancy like a
dll library, and some of the object variables in the game can't be
created, because they can't find those libraries.
As I have tried the demo both on XP and Vista I know the game works good
under normal conditions. So there could be something missing on your
system like a dll. I'll leave it up to Liam to chase down the details of
your problem since he would be the one in the know.