Hello!
Thanks for the link. I just listened to the first section and am really
impressed! As I said before, I have a copy of Flight Simulator 2002
myself. However, when I played it I just used to fly around somewhere in
the nowhere, I hope I was even flying lol... And well I had fun just
crashing my airplanes which wasn't to hard, they always crashed when I
changed the reality level to high or something. Well since I'm really
into flying and even was able to fly the (real) flight simulator of the
German Lufthansa airline, I'd really love to talk to Scott on Skype to
go through the process of setting it up, creating a flight plan and,
most importantly, flying! Scott, I think you are on this list as well.
Do you think that would be possible?
Robin