Yeah, I got to say that would be a lot of work foray free game and many
would agree.

The items I did put on the wish list were just add ons and doable.
The added feedback of Charles of number of houses and hotels and when going
out should be part of the total package.
Do save them as mine for future notes to the wish list of Monopoly.

The game now is very close to being a tournament style game.
Which I like to see it get to that level.  I would like to run such
tournaments with the game.
Adding on to it when you can I know the fans of the game would really like
it.
It don't have to be done all at once just something new once awhile to give
the fans something new in the game to enjoy.

Then before we know it the wish list is exhausted.

It will then be "The" Monopoly game.
No one can touch since the game is agreed.
As the game is now I would pay money for it.
I do understand why your games are free.

Here's something that you may want to consider.  After the suggested wish
list that to get customed board games with al the other stuff like Tom has
wanted.
That since the game is free that you allow to have some good programmer take
a stab at doing this part of the work for you.  While you can work on your
other projects.
You pick the best programmer you feel that can do the job.  All the details
can be worked between the you and the programmer.
You keep the rights to the game and to keeping it free.  While the
programmer can get credit on his efforts in the game.
This would help the programmer to get some advertisement when the game
starts up.
Saying Monopoly by Jim Kitchen with the help of Bob Smith of Awesome Blind
games Inc with customed boards.
Then in the documents both can be represented by including websites.
I been working on a installer that includes a frames on a webpage that
snatches other WebPages from playball.was.
By just creating a html for this purpose one for each would create a nice
functional page that one could hope to the Kitchen page and one frame could
jump to the Smith's page.

Don't be afraid. to advance with Monopoly and look to improving the game.
This could mean a lot to the blind game programming community to see such a
joining of forces.
So many now put all the work on themselves that it takes longer to get games
out.
combined forces would mean that more new idea for games and improving upon
others can be shared.
Advance programmers would help out those not so advance to improve their
skills. by able to ask questions and submitting code fro a project and
getting advice.
The beginners who wants to make his dream game come true may tend to be
relented to start.
They could get some experience under their belts and build their confidence.

Free up more time to do what your best at too.  Find those who would like to
do the Documenting of a game not just testing betas.
Many I think would like to get involved in the creation processing and can
say yeah, I helped in creating
the new Superman game.  And a free copy of the game for the effort in
helping coding and writing documents, then on to the next game.

Crash