Hi,

I just downloaded and tryed the emulator.
I had a thing like this as a kid but with german words of cause. *grin*

Well, the first thing I noticed is that I often get the spelling wrong just
because I don't understand this game voice properly wich is a bit
frustrating.

And has someone here managed to start another game mode exept of the
spelling mode?
I tryed pressing the f5 key for example to start the hangman game but it
doesn't work. I press f5 and f1 afterwards to start the game but it doesn't
beep when I press f1.

And how does the mode work where I get a letter at the beginning? I can't
remember such a mode from my game I had, but this was long ago so it's
possible I just forgot about it. *grin*

And pressing f8 also does nothing for me.

Well, if anyone here has figured out someting about this please let me know.
:-)

Greetings
Sarah

--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)