Hello Tim,
We were out celibrating the new year last night, but we got your voice
mail message this morning and have corrected the email address on your
order form. So you should get your key this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
As for contacting us you can always send a sales or support question to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and it will find it's way into the proper hands.
Though, I will just make a quick note that sometime this week we will be
moving mail and web servers to our new host so the mail and web site
might be down for a day or so this week.
Cheers.