Well technically I posted 56 according to this report. The only reason my
name came up twice is because the middle initial "A" is not capitalized
from one of my e-mail accounts. OOPS.

So, I guess that puts me between Nicol and Phil. Definitely a lot better
than the report for November I would say. I think back then I posted 3
messages? <smile>

Raul A. Gallegos | http://www.asmodean.net