Hi Lisa,

Pinball Party Pack, Volume 1 is current available for $14.95 US.  It
has three tables that add on to the 6 tables included with Pinball
Xtreme.  The tables are "The Revenge of ShockRa," "Old Man Stanley's
House," and "Extreme Wild West."  You can hear an MP3 demo of the
tables in the Trailers section of the download center at
www.DraconisEntertainment.com

Draconis Entertainment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Draconis Entertainment