Hi Ryan,
I believe Raul was talking about the "Super Kool Keyboards" which are
perfect keyboards for using with laptops. You can roll them up in a
laptop case or back pack, toss them in a sink full of water, dust them,
whatever and they are as industructable as keyboards get. They usually
come in USB mottles and come with a USB to ps2 adapter. you can dump a
can of soda on them, and it just washes off without killing the
keyboard. To buy one just google for
Super Kool Keyboard
and I think you will like it. The only thing is you need to use it on a
flat and hard surface like a table since it is basically like a flat
piece of rubber with keys on it.