Greetings gamers,

For reference in our future developments, we're wondering if you would
list your top favorite Pinball tables from the 15 available.  Don't
worry if you've not played them all, just tell us from the ones you
have played.  List your favorites from favorite to least.  Try to list
at least three tables, but more would be helpful.  This will help us
determine what sorts of tables to make available in the future.  Also,
how likely would you be to pick up a second Pinball Party Pack?

Thanks, and happy new year!

Draconis Entertainment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Draconis Entertainment