aah.
if you say so.
To tell you the truth no official news has come from the internal team
communications or other external stuff but then I havn't actually gone to the
external x-sight site for ages.
So I decided to check it wout.
there is a nice php error on the main page for hits and well no news.
so it looks like nothing is coming.
my last work for x-sight was an outstanding project I had to do a few months
ago.
However I have not seen any actual news yet.

At 08:04 a.m. 5/01/2008, you wrote:
>I really hope damion is going to work on self destruct. Damion sadler from x
>site interactive said long ago that jason from closed down xl studios gave him
>the source code for self destruct and that damion may modify the game. Damion
>also promised that he will definitely work on self destruct. Self destruct is
>actually an excellent game except for level10. I feel self destruct should
>also have a supply room like in treasure hunt that gets restocked. Movement in
>self destruct is much simpler than treasure hunt. Its just level10 that is a
>backpain because the urchins moves too fast and the player's moves is very
>limited. If only level10 of self destruct can be made slightly easier i will
>be very greatful. To run around the grid in level10 trying to escape the
>urchins until i found lots of health and ammo or the key to room0 is
>impossible because regardless of how quickly i tap the arrow keys the urchins
>is to fast for me and 40 moves is too little. My suggestion is that  the grid s
hould have 4 restock rooms with randomly moves, health, ammo, or both placed at
random locations. I can even beat the urchin lord after level10, its only
level10 that is impossible. On easy difficulty its still possible to kill
urchins easily because if urchins enters room91 they receive a fatal shock so
if my health or ammo gets little i can just hide in room91.