Ah, very good then; Glad he cleared that up, and if I misspoke
based on an incorrect assumption, then I'm truly sorry.  :)

    AGreed on the ease of switching back and forth with languages.
The only difficulty I find in switching / adapting code from one form
to another is actually figuring out the original programmer's
organization!  lol!  -And I say this even if I was the original
programmer!  lol!

   Going back into code I wrote a year ago is like going back through
the strata of ages sometimes!...

   Since I'm really not a coder by trade or love so to speak, and
don't do it every day, I find my styles tending to evolve and re-
evolve with a language in a given project.  I know some of that is
natural, but when one does something every day, one can tend to
maintain a certain level of quality throughout a project.

   so for myself, my organizational skills are great, however as I get
acquainted with a new project or new way of coding, I tend to need to
settle in again.  <smile>

   So while adapting code is easy, figuring out what the heck I was
thinking at the time may not be!  lol!

   anyway, excellent topic btw!  -And, perhaps to take it a step
further and bring others into it, do you have any particular style of
starting a project from scratch for a given style of game?...  I.E.
what parts of it do you like to code or create or think about first?...

   for myself, I change depending on the project, as I'd sort of
alluded to above, so I'm wondering if you have a particular style that
you tend to go by?...

anyway, have a great weekend!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)