Hi guys,
First, before I talk about the games, because this is where I found them, do
you guys still remember the Artic notetakers? Was it ever true that you
could put games onto them, why I'm also asking is because one of my friends
might be using a BrailleDesk that the uni lends out next year, so it will be
a great experiment. Anyway, I hope these could somehow work under JFW and
command prompt, but remember the card collection for visually impaired
people, or the collection of table games, or even some other cool ones like
Skyland, Time for Church, etc? Anyway, these absolutely hard-to-find games
are all at the following link, which is a site I've at last found with info
about Artic, by the way, a bit OT, but have they actually closed down, the
site doesn't say anything. Here's the link to the games
http://www.articannex.ws/
enjoy, and please get back to me about whether it is possible to use a
Braillepad, Ergo Braille, or Braille Desk to play games on!
Thanks
Ari