ESP Pinball Classic has already been converted to Vista.  You should
be able to install it normally.  You will need administrative rights
to perform the installation.  Visit our web site to download the
latest version of the game at www.DracoEnt.com

Draconis Entertainment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Draconis Entertainment