From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Damien Sadler
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:59 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Acefire now ready for preorder!

It's a little more than just that actually, it's the time, energy and money
that's gone into making this game. As for the features we are constantly
putting in more features as the release gets nearer, which is specifically
one of the reasons we've cancelled the preorders, as we're having so many
ideas flowing in from testers that by the time the game is released it'll be

at least a little, if not a lot more than just bang bang bang.
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien