Hi Claudio,
I think you misunderstood what I said. When I said I could do so I was
refering to sending you some documentation on playing sounds under Java.
I said absolutely nothing about making games for mobile devices.
I know there are a few folks out there gung-ho for mobile games, but it
isn't my field of expertees. Not only that I don't even own a mobile
phone so wouldn't have something to test my application with, or benifit
from my labor.