I say, everyone should check out this list:

It was started from here a wile ago, and it kind of died down.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Davy Kager
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:40 PM
To: Gamers Mailinglist

Hi All,

After all this (offtopic) talking about programming audiogames, I thought it
might be a good idea to have a special audiogames programming mailinglist.
There, people could ask questions such as:
- How do I write a good menu system?
- How do I write my own sound encryption scheme?
- What maths do I need to accomplish a certain thing?
- Which language is best for me, C# or VB.NET?
Of course, the listtraffic will not raise as high as that of this list, so
in terms of bandwidth it's relatively easy to host. Apparently, I'm willing
to host such a list myself, but it'd be great if it could be done under the
Audyssey label.
What are your thoughts on this?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]