From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 12:58 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] getting rid of unnecesary items in
myinventoryinsarah

Hi Nicol,
In dropping brooms I usually drop one then move 5 feet then drop the next.
Although there are broom cupboards, you can actually drop anything anywhere
and nothing will pick it up.
The only one who takes things is Peeves but he does not pick up items from
the floor, only from your pockets.
The goblin grabs your money bag and empties it but he is only on the ground
floor and basement levels.