Hello list,
I have just stumbled across a myrical of myricals. While talking on the
phone to a dear friend of mine she mentioned it was too bad I never
backed up my info somewhere. Even if I saved it on a floppy or
something. Then, I tried to remember if I had done any major backups
before the old desktop died. As it happens in early March 2007 before
installing Vista on that system I did a full system backup to dvd to
insure nothing got lost in case I crashed and burned the install. Duh!
Well, I remember I should have such a dvd in my disks I never unpacked
from the move. Dug around, found it, restored my Thunderbird mail
folders, and there in my old email inbox was a email stating my user
name and password for my domain as well as all other data.
All  is good now. I can finally begin the move today, and usagames.us
should be back online monday or Tuesday.
<Smiles>