Hi Michael,
I usually don't step in the middle of such things, but while it was
bluntly put I understand where Raul was coming from. I don't think
Raul's intent was to offend, but to be truthful and informative no
matter how it was stated.
I do have to confess some surprise myself looking through the web
archives while my mail was totally down, and seeing an email asking
about orders. Then, thinking about the fact I forgot to disable the
shopping cart while the dns and mail servers are propigating. I was
planning to announce to the list when everything was ready and back to
normal, but here I am facing this new order I was not at all prepared
for at the moment. I certainly do not mind the order, but it was
unexpected coming just at the moment I was beginning to bring stuff back
on line.

Cheers.