HI all
A terrible terrible thing happened to me in sarah!
My old parchment and mirror is lost! And I'm dead sure peeves haven't stolen
it. I save my game very often so if peeves steals my stuff I load my saved
game and then I try something else to stop peeves from stealing my stuff.
Now dobby can't give me butter beer. Well the last time I have been to the
elve quarters dobby only said:
Miss have found all the items on this floor but there is more upstairs.
That was the only thing he said when activating the mirror, but now my
mirror is gone.
I believe the old parchment is not a problem because when at the prefects
bathroom door, the pine fresh password was there.
I noticed my mirror and parchment were gone before I went down the lake.
This is definitely a bug.