Hi Claudio,
Hmmm... I sort of was assuming here that everyone had heard the Scansoft
voices etc, but yes if I had to I could provide little mp3 clips of the
voices themselves saying a simple Hello I am voice x message if need be.
As far as using the voice files as MP3 files in the game that wouldn't
be advisable for a couple of reasons. Most operating systems allow
linear sound sampling like pcm, (wav files,) but don't support all
compression formats natively.
For example, after the mp3 format went commercial operating systems had
to license the MP3 technology to support mp3 format so Linux has pulled
it from the default supported formats. You can get the support for mp3
by installing it from commercial Linux archives, but it isn't installed
by default. So using mp3 under Linux isn't a good idea even though Linux
users can theoretically get the support rather easily.
Second, I have experienced first hand under Windows that compressing
voice files into mp3, ogg, etc dramatically slows down load times for
speech. I'd rather use the extra space for wav pcm samples which load
faster than use a compression  format that slows down game performence.