Hi Cara, thanks for your mail!

The zip archive doesn't really contain the source code but only
"compiled" files. For the moment I won't release the source code, but
it may not be necessary anyway, because I have just managed to build
the usual SoundRTS executable for Windows without using the source
files but only the "compiled" files. I had to modify soundrts.py to do
this (so it would not work with the current release, but I will make
some changes for a future release). This way, it will be probably
possible to build a .app file for the Mac, using py2app and the same
setup.py file I have written for py2exe, because the 2 tools are very
similar.

Jean-Luc