Hi,

I decided forever ago I didn't like that little tidbit they stuck in
their terms of service that pretty much says anything and everything
that passes through their servers, they can claim official ownership to.
End quote

Yes, it is definitely a breech of the listers intelectual property
rights. That is one of the reasons all of my lists are moving to the USA
Games web server. I own the property rights to my software, and of
course I allow the individual listers to have there own intelectual
rights. I do not believe in taking over someones property rights just
because it goes through my list as you mentioned some of the big name
groups are doing.
Cheers.