Hi Dark,
I have to agree with your points. One of the reasons we are doing this
at all is because the other voting for 2007 was not very well publisized
and games like Sarah should have been nominated or at least listed and
was not. My own games like STFC 1.2 and Montezuma's Return were not even
recognised as 2007 releases which was odd, or the people who setup the
other voting were misinformed.
Either way we need to publisize this one, and at least make a master
list of games for people choose from. Especially, brand new companies
like 7-128 should get a chanse to get their name out there, and be
recognised as a new kid on the block. Weather they win an award or not
they need to be listed and given public credit for their line of new
products.