Hi Geremy,
The game they are discussing is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002.
Unfortunately, since the release of Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight
Simulator X for Vista finding a legal copy of FS 2002 is a pain to find.
You might try Ebay.com. I amanaged to get a copy from my Step Dad who
owned a copy of FS 2002, and gave it away when he upgraded to a newer
version.
In order to use FS 2002 with Jaws or Window Eyes you need to buy a third
party program called FS Navigator which makes some of the flight
features accessible. It is not a cheap investment and unfortunately I
can't play FS 2002 right now since it isn't compatible with Win Vista
which I am running on my old and new laptop computers.