This is the last that I'm saying on the issue.

I think that the underlying issue of my problems are here are the threads
that have nothign to do with gammes.  Yes.  I do think this list is a great
resource.  Yes I do think that games are a great topic, and should be
descussed.  No I don't think that asking for programming help should be
here.  No I don't think that we should go on about useless topics like this.

If I had offended anyone by agreeing to Shadow's post, it wasn't my meaning
to do so.  I am just simply stating that 27 messages in like a half hour is
a tad rediculous.  He's not going to change his post, and no one else agrees
with me?  Well, I got all I needed to know.  I'll just have to, pardon the
language, shut the hell up and deal with it.  My intent by agreeing with
this topic was simply that, to see if this was as big of an issues as it was
with me.  I have that answer.

Again, my apologies to anyone if I have caused offense.  that was not my
meaning.