Hello there.

I play Ryzali Sanlinde when I actually log on.

Sigh, I like the soundpack with monkeyTerm but I hate the fact that there is
no word wrap.  yes, I'm sure that I am being extremely petty and difficult,
but for me, if I have to read back through text for something and there is
no word wrapping abilities, it irks me to no end.

Right now, I am using MushClient, and I would really like to find out about
a soundpack for said client.  I know that there is one, however, does it gag
all of the lines that the monkey term one does?  You know, it's like having
half a dozen in one hand and six in the other.

I also heard that it is a little more difficult (not that I let a little
trouble stop me), to install in vista, and I'd like some clarification on
that.

I enjoy Miriani, but for me, that in character channel isn't nearly
in-character enough for my liking.  I have enjoyed meeting those of you that
I have.  You know who you are!

Jaliya