I'll say one thing before the topic closes.  If you want to
discuss this kind of stuff, go to nfbnet.org, and there are all
kinds of mailing lists to subscribe to.
Regards,

David Bouchard

Executive Grand Communicator

Watonala Lodge, Order of the Arrow

You'll
>>> forgive me for straying from the topic of games briefly I hope,
but I'm
>>> having some difficulty with the housing authority letting me get
a guide
>>> dog.  Right now they seem to think they can count the service
animal as a
>>> pet, so they're telling me that if I were to get a guide dog and
later
>>> want
>>> a pet I'd have to get rid of my guide dog.  But it goes back to
what you
>>> said
>>> about companies not listening to you as an individual, but if
you have
>>> some
>>> sort of atourney or other legal personality you at least stand a
chance.
>>> Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.

Raider game