well I have had as much trouble with avg.
When I tried to install it on a system a week ago it crashed because it was
majorly out of date.
However I  found it almost imposible to download it as the pages were confusing.
Even in ie6, ofcause in ie7 it was worse.
Yeah we should probably take this to the ot list, we havn't actually used that
but i am on it.