Hi Jeremy,

Once you start your Harley press the up arrow key once and then hold down the
left control key.  You will know that the up arrow key shifted you into first
gear when the crowd becomes louder as they see you starting to move on the
track for your jump.

I hope that helps.

Here is a drive slash walk through.  That I sent to the gamers list.

I press the enter key to start my Harley.  I press and hold down the left
control key and then quickly press the up arrow key once.  Once I get to about
75 mph I press the up arrow key again to shift into second gear.  At about 125
mph I shift into the next gear and the same about every 50 mph after that.  I
also have to use the left arrow key to stay towards the left side of the track.
 Once I get to the second turn where Lisa says "Were all proud of you Dad" I
let off of the control key and start pressing the down arrow key until I get
back down into first gear.  I let my Harley slow way down to an idol  I then
use the left and right arrow keys to line up on Maggie's car horn.  I now start
tapping the left control key to get at and stay at just above 25 mph.  Of
course the next jump it needs to be 40 mph and on and on.  The tricky part is
tapping the left control key at the correct tempo to stay at the speed that you
need.  You can practice this before you put it into gear, but let your Harley
slow back down to an idol before putting it into gear.

     Jim

Sign on my door: "Go ahead and knock, I'm already disturbed!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA