From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Stefen Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:10 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Uninstaling Self-Destruct

So...I tried out Self-destruct and now want to uninstall it. The problem is
it tells me that the format of the uninstal log isn't recognized by that
version of the uninstaler. Is it safe to just delete the menu shortcuts and
program folder manually, or are there also registry keys I'll have to
manually delete as well?
Thanks.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]