Yeah.
And if you need to test stuff requiring a format concider buying a vertual
machine software like vmware if your pc can run it right.
I tried but I have no use for it.
But if your pc can run it then you can test all you want and if your machine
gets mangled you can restore a snapshot or just delete the machine and recreate
it.
The vm does take resources and stuff though.