Yeah, in the perfect world we buy software thats good and everyone puts in
their share.
Ofcause its not, some choose to copy software and at the other end some
software companies especially the bigger ones can sell software for high prices
thats prety much a pile of dung and not worth it at all.
Thats life I guess.