Hi Dark,
Yeah, I still like the TMNT beat-m-up games too. I always thought Bebop
and Rock Steady were too whimpy. Though, according to the tv series they
were always pretty stupid anyway so a smart turtle should be able to
clean their clock easily. As long as you avoided their blaster fire you
could kick butt, and of course rescue April O'neal.
When it came to cool battle the battles against Krang and Shredder were
ultra cool. Let us just say my Mom and Dad couldn't have given me enough
quarters to finish playing those arcade coin ops so they usually  got
the games for Christmas or something.
Oh, and where is my slice of pizza dude? I'll have the peperoni with
cream cheese pizza, and extra sossage. Lol!