Hello everyone

  Okay I'm just writing this to double check on a point or two regarding the
upcoming issue of the magazine.  I recall we did some discussion previously
about the formatting.  The decision was to leave out the blank lines or
empty lines between the articles and such material.  It will then look like
this

"
.... Here's to a good year in the audio gaming scene.
+++
Letters
++
A letter from someone...
"

  Hope I've got that part correct.  Also I believe the idea of including a
4th plus sign for new material like Chatting with Creators, or extra
articles is worth giving a try to and see how it goes.  However I don't
think using the above in the reviews and announcement section will be
implemented at this time.
  Another slight change to the News from developers section was to include
the website so it would read

"
News from L-works
http://www.l-works.net
02/17/08
"

Does that work okay?
  Lastly we had talked about a resource section in Audyssey.  I feel the
place should be at the end of the magazine like you would find an index or
apendix.  Assuming it stays at the back page, then comes to mind how to
present the information.  Should it be just the developer and website
address?  Perhaps mention the games or game offered at such a site?  Which
would be the most useful to you?  I've no problem making such changes to the
future issues but do certainly want input as this is as much for my
information and sharing with others.

Thanks
Ron
Audyssey Editor