I agree the game must be challenging, but the Bopit-style, constrictive
interface was really too stiff. I want the trainer not to have such a
terrible voice, I don't think the idea of punch and counter-punch is even
such a good idea, in that real boxing doesn't work that one punch can only
be countered by another, and that if you miss a punch, that it is certain
you'll be hit, if possible I'd really like the ability of boxers to somehow
be able to move around the ring, don't know how that would work, I would
like a feature where you could set things like shorter or longer fights,
what I mean is, you could really have three minute rounds with one minute
rests, but the boxer's stamina mustn't then be arcade, I mean, it's
understandable that if you punch the guy many times without a response,
there'll be trouble, but it, like real boxing, it must be more strategy in
that the boxers must avoid being punched so much if you aren't that good,
you must be able to scrap out a long fight, stamina and endurance. I mean a
certain "arcade" and "real life" mode, where arcade is your many
knock-downs, and your "real-life" if you're not really good against an
amateur boxer, or if you're both really professional, you then won't be able
to knock him out. Maybe it could be like a boxing game like World Champ
where you need to train hard to get more power and things.
Ari